Sunday, January 24, 2016

First transfers...set up!

Today I have initiated a few transfers!  It's a Sunday so nothing is happening today but at least they are in the works :-)

-  $700 will be transferred to my Brokerage account.  (A little more than I expected but I had previously allocated $200 from my 12/31 paycheck without realizing it.)
-  $55 will be transferred to my Rewire savings account.
-  $55 will be transferred to my G2H-FU savings account.
-  $210 will be transferred to my 2nd Home savings account.

Those transfers mean that I'm on track for 2016 goals!

I have also written my mortgage payment and have put in the allocated extra over-payment.  Goal is 3% over-payment in 2016 and this month's extra amount equates to 0.20%.  It's a start!

Next weekend when I have a bit of time, I will update all relevant pages and will add some trackers to the site.

On my way!
Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments are always welcome. Negative comments will be deleted. Selling something - ain't gonna happen. I'm not a financial adviser and you're probably not either. Careful what you recommend.