Sunday, March 27, 2016

March 2016 Transfers

Happy Easter if you celebrate!

Okay so this post is long overdue - sorry!  Wasn't sure I would be able to make all the transfer to savings accounts because I had some expenses crop up.  Well some were annual expenses and some just appeared.  (Note to Pru March is always going to be a very expensive month!)  But needless to say the transfers were made :-)

On March 12th, I transferred $110 ($55 each) to both the Rewire and G2H savings accounts.

On March 26th, I transferred $210 to my 2nd Home account.

I'm still on track with my 2016 savings goals.  Now off to update totals in the relevant pages.

Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments are always welcome. Negative comments will be deleted. Selling something - ain't gonna happen. I'm not a financial adviser and you're probably not either. Careful what you recommend.