Friday, May 13, 2016

Finally! A stock purchase!

Phew I was starting to lose a bit of credibility.  But I *finally* managed to make a stock purchase :-)

Today I bought the following:
- 15 shares of Unilever (UL) at a price of $45.46;
- 4 shares of ETF VYM at a price of $69.24; and 
- 4 shares of ETF VYMI at a price of $53.47.

This brings my total investment in UL to 25 shares (rounded) and 14 shares (rounded) each for VYM and VYMI.

Sadly, I do not think that I will have any other money to invest this month.  There is still a few bobs left in the money market settlement fund but that may just roll over into next month.  But if I can scrape together enough for $100 or so, I will probably put it towards my Energy mutual fund.

TGIF!
Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments are always welcome. Negative comments will be deleted. Selling something - ain't gonna happen. I'm not a financial adviser and you're probably not either. Careful what you recommend.