Thursday, June 16, 2016

Flurry of activity!

Lately because I have been so busy, I have basically been barely keeping up with my finances.  (Sad but true!)  I have been leaving trades until the end of the month and occasionally forgetting and executing them the next month.  

Bad Pru!

This month I am proud of myself.  I have had a busy week setting up transfers, purchasing stock, ETFs and just now I set up another purchase for one of my mutual funds to occur tomorrow.  Small amounts but I'm spending everything I put into it :-)

Oh and I mailed a mortgage over-payment today.

Ticking off my financial action items for the month!

I'll update totals and pages this weekend when I have a few more minutes to think!

It's a little early but what the heck it's nearly midnight...TGIF!!!

Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments are always welcome. Negative comments will be deleted. Selling something - ain't gonna happen. I'm not a financial adviser and you're probably not either. Careful what you recommend.