Saturday, June 18, 2016

This week's purchases

Here we go!

On Tuesday I purchased 25 shares of Unilever (UL) at a price of $43.65 per share.

On Thursday I moved on to ETFs and purchased 1 share of VYM at $70.06, 1 share of VYMI at $51.68 and 4 shares of VENQ at $52.35 each.

Finally on Friday I invested the remaining $85 that I had into my Energy mutual fund, receiving 1.752 shares in return.

Total invested this week is an amazing $1,507.39 - helping me on my way to reaching this year's annual goals.  The amount is much higher this month because I invested some of my bonus.

My internet connection is quite spotty at the moment so I will update the various pages a bit later when it is working better.

Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments are always welcome. Negative comments will be deleted. Selling something - ain't gonna happen. I'm not a financial adviser and you're probably not either. Careful what you recommend.