Sunday, October 16, 2016

Housekeeping Update

Hello again!    I have updated my pages as best I can.  I need to make some savings account transfers in the next week and today I set up a transfer of funds (about $600) to my brokerage account.  I am going to buy some stock next month so will not make a purchase this month so that I can accumulate a bit of funds there.

(Side note - oh the stock market is hitting my accounts hard lately.  I'm trying very hard to not think about it.  Focus on the long-term Pru!)

Mortgage will be paid this week as well.

Unfortunately, I have not been reading as many financial articles/posts as I would like.  I am suffering from Election 2016 and am inhaling everything I can at this moment and it is affecting my ability to sleep and concentrate.  Actually had a nightmare last week - I don't want either Trump or a Clinton in the White House.  (Ugh to be an American right now...)

Onwards and upwards I hope.  Need to focus on getting back to watching the pennies and saving/investing as much as I can!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments are always welcome. Negative comments will be deleted. Selling something - ain't gonna happen. I'm not a financial adviser and you're probably not either. Careful what you recommend.