Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Updating brokerage account - where I stand

Aside from being depressed and buying 50 shares of Unilever (UL) earlier in the month, I have basically avoided looking or thinking about my investments.  I'm not sure why but it might have had something to do with the fact that when I did look at my shares the font color was red since the share prices had all declined!

Not a pretty sight.  But I kept telling myself think long-term, think long-term.  In the long-term, my investments will grow above and beyond the cash that I am investing.  They will grow through dividends and through increased value.  But right now - ugh!  Considering that I invested $2K with the UL purchase, my total investments are lower than the total at the end of September.

Sigh.  Think long-term.

Brokerage Acct Portfolio Page is updated (except for the cash invested to date - will update that later).

Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments are always welcome. Negative comments will be deleted. Selling something - ain't gonna happen. I'm not a financial adviser and you're probably not either. Careful what you recommend.