Saturday, January 13, 2018

Investing Update

The 6 shares of the new bond (BND) ETF are in my account.  I paid $487.98 for them.

Also, I have calculated my investments for 2017 and it came to a grand total of $11,456.74.  This means that I am on track to reach my 10-year investing goal!  For the first two years of my rewire plan, I have invested a total of $23,353.05.  Not bad!

For 2017, most of that investment came in the form of one day's trade into a brand new mutual fund for $10,000...all good of course!

I have updated my Actuals page to report all the investments made to date.  Also, I removed the actual savings since I hadn't updated that section since 2016 and frankly that is too tedious to keep up with.  The savings totals on the Ultimate Goals page will have to suffice.  

Next up is the Dividends page and I'm really not looking forward to that :-(

Hope everyone is doing well! 

Pru