Saturday, February 6, 2016

Housekeeping: Can you comment on this blog?

Someone noted to me that they were unable to comment on my blog.  I have another blog that is private and I've noticed that most of the comments I've gotten are from those who have access to that blog.  Hmmm...a bit of a conundrum since I didn't specify those individuals...  

I've played around with the comment settings and I'm hoping this issue is now fixed.

If one or two individuals who tried to comment before and couldn't, would attempt to leave a comment on this post, I'd be very grateful :-)

Thank you!
Pru

4 comments:

Positive comments are always welcome. Negative comments will be deleted. Selling something - ain't gonna happen. I'm not a financial adviser and you're probably not either. Careful what you recommend.