Saturday, June 4, 2016

Long overdue (housekeeping)

Finally...all Pages and balances on the site have been updated!  I opted to transfer the May and June amounts for the Rewire and G2H-FU savings accounts at the same time.  One less thing for me to think about this month.

I am definitely trying to get a head start on this month's financial activities.  I have been spending a couple of hours working on my budget and figuring out money spent and money to be spent.  It is so easy to get side tracked with day-to-day life but keeping an eye on the financial side is extremely important.  It is also super slow as my balances creep up due primarily to my deposits as opposed to outside forces.  (But at least the direction is up.)

I am off to set up a transfer to Vanguard so that this month's money will be put to good use sooner rather than later :-)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments are always welcome. Negative comments will be deleted. Selling something - ain't gonna happen. I'm not a financial adviser and you're probably not either. Careful what you recommend.