Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Finally! I own Ford :-)

Well I managed to do today what I have not been able to do for some time - I bought 150 shares of Ford (F).  Feels good but...

Gulp!  Spent a lot too but nowhere near the price of a car (or truck!) ;-)

Plan is for me to keep 100 shares on a very long-term basis and to sell the other 50 shares (when the price is right but way in the future) for a nice profit and a bit of a splurge.  

Current price is about $12 but I do expect this to increase in the years to come. 

I will update the blog with this purchase, September's dividends and current portfolio this weekend.

Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments are always welcome. Negative comments will be deleted. Selling something - ain't gonna happen. I'm not a financial adviser and you're probably not either. Careful what you recommend.