Sunday, July 24, 2016

Everything is updated and the week ahead

So about a month later Pru finally gets around to updating all the pages..for June 2016...

As a recap, I transferred funds for my Rewire and G2H accounts in May 2016 (covering both May and June amounts).  This left one transfer to my 2nd Home account in June 2016.

I also invested a bit of money into my brokerage account.  I increased my usual monthly amount due to receiving a bonus in June.  I primarily bought 25 shares of Unilever, but also purchased 4 shares of my Global REIT ETF, 1 share each in my U.S. and international dividend ETFs and finally I invested $85 into my Energy mutual fund (netting 1.75 shares).

Today I made the July 2016 transfers to my Rewire ($55), G2H ($55) and 2nd Home ($210) accounts.

I have also placed a couple ETF and mutual fund purchase requests through Vanguard.  Those should hopefully close tomorrow.

My mortgage payment should clear on Monday as the check was sent last week.

All pages are updated as of today (links below).  Next weekend I will post about what I bought at Vanguard and final balances for July 2016.

Ultimate Goals

Brokerage Account Portfolio

Actual Investments & Savings

Have a good week!
Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments are always welcome. Negative comments will be deleted. Selling something - ain't gonna happen. I'm not a financial adviser and you're probably not either. Careful what you recommend.