Monday, August 8, 2016

Transfer made!

It is early in the month for me but I already went ahead and made the $210 transfer to my 2nd Home Account.

I also transferred $625 to my brokerage account.  I will definitely invest a portion of that this month (likely next week) but will also hold back about $200.  I plan to buy some more expensive stock later this year and right now I'd rather have the funds sitting at Vanguard than hanging around in my checking account where I can get my grubby hands on it!  :-)

Trying very hard to stay ahead of the game somewhat this month and get back into blogging a bit more often.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments are always welcome. Negative comments will be deleted. Selling something - ain't gonna happen. I'm not a financial adviser and you're probably not either. Careful what you recommend.