Sunday, February 26, 2017

Still here, still plugging along

Hard to believe it has been a month!

The days have been running into each other and the weekends are barely non-existent.  Been dealing with *stuff* at home (ugh flatmate), at work (double ugh), in personal life (triple ugh).

And let's not even talk about what is going on in the U.S. right now.  Stress, lack of sleep, stress, panic and so on.  Yup definitely a conservative snowflake living at this blog who still thinks Trump supporters are morons and questions what will happen to the true values of this country (not to mention what will happen to our constitution).

So where am I?
Well I am definitely feeling like my apartment owns me and it likes to crack the whip and keep me up at night.  The sooner I pay off this place, the sooner I will feel free.

But I am still plugging along and still making progress on my financial goals.  I have made my transfers to savings accounts in January and February, overpaid my mortgage in both months, and made a few share purchases.  (Will update the blog pages next weekend (covering both January and February).)

What is this world coming to?  Pru still wonders....

Hope everyone is doing well!
Pru

2 comments:

  1. Great to have you back, Pru!! I missed your voice out here in the blogosphere!!

    The fact that there is double and triple "ughs" in your life and you're still on top of your savings and investing goals is laudable, truly. Especially to someone like me, where the "ughs" of life have often lead to over-spending and being thrown off track. You're such a wonderful example, in some many ways. So good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always welcome. Negative comments will be deleted. Selling something - ain't gonna happen. I'm not a financial adviser and you're probably not either. Careful what you recommend.