Thursday, October 27, 2016

Budgeting and looking ahead

It's that time again!  With November just around the corner, I am starting to look towards the end of the year and the beginning of 2017.  This can mean only one thing - budgeting!!!

I like to budget and I'm not ashamed to say so ;-)

Budgeting, or just planning, is a wonderfully reflective activity.  It lets you look to the past, present and future.


I do not expect my financial goals to change much in 2017 - no it's pretty much staying the course.  As I mentioned in my last post, the contributions to savings accounts need to increase.  But I also want to keep the pressure on investing and mortgage over-payment.  That is pretty much it since I do not think that I can take on anything else.  (Well...we'll see...but right now I don't think I can!)

Stay tuned!

Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments are always welcome. Negative comments will be deleted. Selling something - ain't gonna happen. I'm not a financial adviser and you're probably not either. Careful what you recommend.