Monday, May 16, 2016

Something I've always wanted & a read or two!

Oh happy Monday!

It seems silly to say this out loud but I've always wanted a lot of one share.  A good share - a nice blue chip share.  You know like 5,000 shares of it.  Of course 5,000 shares of most stocks is a lot of money (especially a blue chip one!).  And in the age of diversification, it would be crazy to own that much of one stock.  But....I still want it!

Below a couple of thoughtful reads - especially enjoyed the one from WSJ.

Almost all of us make this budgeting mistake
I thought this was a very good read.

What entrepreneurship can teach us about life
I thought this was an excellent read - so much so that I printed it and intend to read it over and over again.  I feel as though I have definitely become a blah blah boring blah blah.  This might help me to change that :-)

Have a good week!
Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments are always welcome. Negative comments will be deleted. Selling something - ain't gonna happen. I'm not a financial adviser and you're probably not either. Careful what you recommend.