Saturday, May 7, 2016

Savings transfers finally made!

While the days this week have each been painfully long, the week itself has flown quite quickly.  I managed to make the savings transfers of $55 each to my Rewire and G2H-FU accounts and $210 to my 2nd Home account.

Money was also transferred to my brokerage account (May's money) but I still did not purchase stock.  Ahem!  This needs to happen this week!  But at least the money is not in my checking account where it can get spent on needless items.  And it will be invested...eventually...I promise!

Oh well doing the best I can while work is still keeping me far too busy...

Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments are always welcome. Negative comments will be deleted. Selling something - ain't gonna happen. I'm not a financial adviser and you're probably not either. Careful what you recommend.