Tuesday, January 30, 2018

2018 Goals - Quick check in

Nearly the end of January and since I have the time now but may not tomorrow, thought it would be good to have a quick check-in.

"How am I doing?" is the key question. 

OK is the response.  See below

2018 Financial Goals (Cash is Queen!)  
1)  Start tracking spending again.  I've started and I'm keeping up with tracking despite the occasional tedious nature of it.  

2) 183 No Spend Days.  On average I would need about 15 a month and to date in January I have had 19 No Spend Days.  Definitely on track and I'm enjoying them once again.  

3) Earn $$$ in a side hustle.  Been thinking but no action yet.

4) Rewire savings - $75/month (unchanged) Done!  

5) G2H-FU savings - $75/month (unchanged) Done!  

6) 2nd Home savings - $250/month (unchanged) Done! Plus I had a little extra and so sent a little extra :-)  

7) Send $10K to Vanguard (may or may not purchase shares) Early days yet.  But I did purchase several BND shares (over $500 worth) and I had a few extra dollars so I sent $25 more to Vanguard at the end of the month.

Not bad thus far.  Still need to think a bit more about the side hustle and then take action.

Pru