Sunday, January 28, 2018

Links for the week

These are some good ones coming to us from Fidelity.  I suggest reading one a day and taking the time to ponder on it.

(The last link has me particularly worried.  Tighten the belt, squeeze each penny until it squeaks - I'll be putting money aside to pay down the mortgage later this year or in early 2019 after I get an idea of how the new tax bill really affects me.)

Investors have been favoring bonds over stocks for years

How to survive a stock market bubble

Tax overhaul will have a limited effect on U.S. economy
*This one has lots of links to other articles which could be interesting...but I haven't had a chance to look at them...

As economy strengthens, Fed ponders new approach

It has been a new perfect investing environment.  But it may end soon.

The economy is doing great.  Here is what could derail it.

One sure-fire prediction for 2018:  Americans will take on even more debt


Happy reading!
Pru