Monday, January 4, 2016

Budgets! Spreadsheets!

I am a big proponent of budgets.  I simply could not be where I am today without them.  And what I love more than spending time with my spreadsheet is having a peek at your/his/her/insert someone spreadsheet.  It's so nice to see what others are doing and determine if it makes sense for you to incorporate that into your spreadsheet/budget/planning etc.  Best way to learn sometimes is by observing others :-)

With that introduction, go check out Slowly Sipping Coffee's Exel Planning Worksheet post.  (You can download their spreadsheet!)

Pru

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I do love a spreadsheet! I started back in 2007, when I was trying to get debt-free. As the year went, my spreadsheets became more numerous. This year, I have 3: bills, savings and credit card. I have reverted to a paper notebook for my day to day spending. It is more readily accessible than starting up my laptop. I am now going to check out that link :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like their page - seem like a real nice couple with a solid plan for their future. And their spreadsheet is very easy. Great to adopt!

      Delete

Positive comments are always welcome. Negative comments will be deleted. Selling something - ain't gonna happen. I'm not a financial adviser and you're probably not either. Careful what you recommend.