Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Slowly, slowly Vanguard brokerage account is getting there

Finally effective today my full shares of stock were transferred over to Vanguard.  It has taken f.o.r.e.v.e.r for this to happen!

I only have a handful of stocks - literally a handful because they were only worth about $1,500 give or take.  But I will update my holdings page this weekend.

I am still sick so things are fairly quiet with me and not a lot of research or reading going on.  Hope to pick this back up this weekend and make some more decisions.  Next week my other brokerage account will hopefully be closed which puts me in a good space to either execute a trade end of next week or the first week of February!

Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments are always welcome. Negative comments will be deleted. Selling something - ain't gonna happen. I'm not a financial adviser and you're probably not either. Careful what you recommend.