Saturday, January 30, 2016

Savings Transfers Made This Week

Well this has certainly been a busy week!  I'd like to spread things out a bit but we'll see how things go.  End of the month may just be the time when I move funds.

This month I stuck to the plan for 2016 and transferred exactly what I *should* have:
-  Rewire Account - $55
-  G2H-FU Account - $55
-  2nd Home Account - $210

My 2016 goals can be found here, but I am to save $625 in each of my Rewire and G2H-FU accounts and an additional $2,500 in my 2nd Home account.  2016 is a catch-up/get-stabilized year so the savings and investment amounts are lower and will need to be supercharged beginning in 2017.

Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments are always welcome. Negative comments will be deleted. Selling something - ain't gonna happen. I'm not a financial adviser and you're probably not either. Careful what you recommend.